Thursday, September 24, 2009

GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!!

As much as I love creating pointless Trapper Keeper inspired artwork, please don't make me have to do any more of these.

AUSTIN FANS GET YOUR TICKETS HERE
HOUSTON FANS GET YOUR TICKETS HERE

We've got the movie in all it's analog glory, a ton of unseen footage, posters for sale, and EIT is proud to announce that both shows will premiere brand new EIT T-SHIRTS! Yeah, you heard me. It's gonna be better than anything that has ever happened, ever.

5 comments :

twad said...

psyched, stoked and otherwise excited for the austin show tonite!

Destination A Go-Go said...

DVD's, now T-Shirts?
Wow what a great business..

....looks like someone re-watched the Teen Biz tape.

See ya in NY :)

Gerson said...

I was at the Houston (pronounced 'HUE-ston') show which was great and all but JESUS! Who was the smoking hot hottie at the merch table?!?

bvinc said...

Best movie I've seen all year.

Also, one of the best movie going experiences ever. It ranks up there with the time I got drunk with friends and saw Snakes on a Plane on its opening night.

Hypothete said...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know how much my friends and I enjoyed the Austin showing. Entering the theater to an endless stream of defenestrations was the tip-off that the evening was going to keep getting better.

Love the getups, BTW. I hope you're planning on putting up pics after the tour. :)