Friday, July 10, 2009

YOUR DVD'S ARE ON THE WAY!!!

Point that gun away from your face and aim it towards the sky in celebration- because your DVD's are on the way!!! We are so sorry for the delay, but we are new at this, not to mention PayPal might as well call itself PooPal. Ugh.

Just because you've been so patient, I, Ghoul Skool will be drawing on each and every one of your packages specifically for YOU! I will continue to do this all weekend, so GET YOUR ORDERS IN NOW!!!

See how much we love you?


12 comments :

Unknown said...

why not arrange an option to download it?

Anonymous said...

aw man! I didn't get no fancy-shmancy drawed on envelope! Oh well, the movie's great with or without it! Thanks guys!

Noah Price said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noah Price said...

Downloading it just isn't terrible enough..

Noah Price said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow!!
Now Everything isn't so terrible.
Thanks Ghouls.

PAT VAMOS said...

I can only hope that the one for Patrick is in fact for me. Cuz I DO like to party, as it turns out.

Anonymous said...

I got mine right away! It's awesome! THANK YOU!!

Hiland. said...

anybody else have problems with their dvd? mine seems to be mastered incorrectly.

Ryan said...

I have the same rug.

John Gholson said...

My DVD makes DVD players make absolutely horrible noises--tried it on three different ones and it always make the DVD player sound like it's going to break. My guess is that the labels weigh too much and are upsetting the balance of the disc while it spins...

Future Schlock said...

John-

We've seen a couple scattered problems like this. Email us at everythingisterriblefund@gmail.com and we'll replace it for you.