Monday, February 21, 2011

FUQUAY-VARINA JERRY HOTBED!!!

A member of the EIT! family, Liz Pardue-Schultz, recently unearthed a rich vein of Jerries in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina. The discovery of 12 copies of the coveted Jerry Maguire VHS tape represent the lowest per capita population of people per copy of Jerry Maguire in the continental United States recorded to date - a stunningly low 1,492.5 PPJ, or Population Per Jerry.



Here are some statistics to demonstrate just how amazing Fuquay-Varina's PPJ numbers actually are. Commodore Gilgamesh - in a recent Jerry scouting mission to Los Angeles California - found only 66 Jerries, making LA's current PPJ 58,058. Northside Tony's discovery of 51 Jerries makes the Chicago PPJ 55,907. Thanks to Liz Pardue-Schultz, Northside Tony, and all of the other amazing juggalos and juggalettes out there seeking Truth and Jerry Maguire.

5 comments :

Destination A Go-Go said...

This is the kind of thing that make me very happy!!

Nice haul.

p.s.
my Jerry power grows stronger everyday. :)

Unknown said...

I bought 7 about 6 months ago and have yet to send them in. I really don't know how the mail system works unfortunately.

Pudding said...

My local Salvation Army has a weird, OCD habit of re-stocking their VHS' one by one. I've never seen multiples of any one tape on the shelf, which must mean they're just ACCUMULATING somewhere in the back. One of these days I'm going to hold the cashier at knife-point and demand, "I know you have the Jerrys. Take me to the Jerrys."

Liz (that chick in the picture) said...

Oh, hey! If I'd known my work was needed for research purposes, I definitely would've hit all the thrift shops in town (of which there are 3.) Glad I was able to contribute!

Anonymous said...

Same theory works with Frampton Comes Alive!