Monday, November 23, 2009

EIT ON VACATION

Hey Terribleteers,
We're taking this holiday week off to focus on our new teen drama for the CW. It's about a group of Mormon internet monsters that solve sexy crimes and have weekly cat fights. Thanks to Ashley for the publicity still:

There will still be some sporadic posts up this week and then we'll be back to our regular posting schedule next week. In the meantime, here's some hunting videos from Yonder Vittles and Commodore Gilgamesh to tide you over.




See you next week!

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

Classics, all of them. Enjoy your Turkey Day, EIT, and don't forget to save some eyeballs for me.

Robert Madewell said...

The turkey caller would probably have more luck if he took that diaphram out of his mouth and shoved it in his boot. Maybe it's the audio, but the calls just didn't sound right at all.

Did that guy just bite the duck's bill? That's totally messed up. I've duck hunted my whole life and have never seen anyone do that. Seeing him do that made me queazy.

Marnie Brumder said...

Don't look now, but I think the guy in the pool has his eye on me.

TVarmy said...

Oh great. Now I'm going to LOSE FAT because I just saw Duckmen 6 before Thanksgiving. I have no appetite whatsoever.

Why can't there be terrible videos filled with GOOD FOOD?

Anonymous said...

@ Robert

I think he was biting the ducks head in order to kill it by crushing it's skull. Sorta like whacking a fish on the head with a rock after you catch it, only more personal.

human-cannonball said...

Both the Deer Fuckers video and Duck Men 6 left me with open mouth in awe.

Seriously, what the fuck?

3 month unwashed clothing, philosophizing on weenies, and everything that dreams are made of. Duck Men 6 has it all.

John said...

I love Duckmen. Side note, just testing.