Wednesday, December 28, 2011

R.I.P. 2011: AIRWAVE RANGER

For myself, and in many respects for all of you, 2011 was the year of the ventriloquist. I think we can all agree on that.  Case and point, there was this creeptacular...

and who could forget the inspiring Little Ricky...

Now if we're talking about my picks for Best Small Picture I think the board of trustees would be foolish not to include Pulsebeat in the runnings.

Most likely the frat brotherhood will give the gold to the obvious choice, Black Spring Break 2.

Happy New Year!

6 comments :

Henry_Slinkman said...

I really should've picked up that copy of the first Black Spring Break movie that I found at Goodwill.

Ravenhallow said...

Pretty sure I have to vote for little Ricky or he'll eat my soul.

Anonymous said...

that's enough rubbers to screw the whole WNBA!

Anonymous said...

I swear everyone at that church was fat and had ugly hair.

Megan K said...

The beginning and end of the Little Ricky video are perfect.. the slow pan from the cross.. the screaming.

That's grade A stuff.

And why did we ever think sunflowers and plaid were a good idea?

Anonymous said...

"You can call me when your face cracks!"