Friday, August 02, 2013

THE PARTY WILL SERIOUSLY NEVER STOP

Everything Is Festival: MONDO PUBLIC ACCESS from Cinefamily on Vimeo.

FATEFUL FINDINGS (this MIGHT change your life)
Everything Is Festival: FATEFUL FINDINGS from Cinefamily on Vimeo.

TRIPLE FISHER w/ Joey Buttafuoco in person!
Everything Is Festival: TRIPLE FISHER from Cinefamily on Vimeo.

THE DRAGON LIVES AGAIN (impossibly fucking rare 35mm print!)
Everything Is Festival: THE DRAGON LIVES AGAIN from Cinefamily on Vimeo.

*Rem Lezar has not agreed to any of this, but I'm sure it's cool.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

No, thank YOU for being awesome and busting your asses creating new content, films, and tours.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize the videos are being livestreamed, yay! When can we get more information about that? Will there be virtual tickets for it or is the livestream free to watch?

andiepants said...

I can't wait til y'all come to the south. I'm hoping that a Baton Rouge or a New Orleans show is in my future.

I'm a former Minneapolis resident, desperate for some EIT live!

torgosPizza said...

I need this in my life.

23 Wolves said...

Holy shit, Harvey Sid Fisher is going to be there, performing, in person?!?!? My good god, I'm so happy about this. Harvey, DJ Dougpoundd and Chris Elliott on one bill? Somebody pinch me!