* Anyone is welcome to enter, but you must be there at the show in person for your entries to count.
* Submissions can vary from an unseen YouTube clip to a fully edited piece. We obviously want creativity, but, really, this is about showing off gems. Whatever the clip may be, just think to yourself “Will this go over well with an audience of screaming maniacs?”
* Each contestant must have a total of SIX CLIPS ready to show, and sent to us by Saturday, AUGUST 11TH.
* Once we take a took at everyone’s submissions, SIXTEEN lucky contestants will be chosen.
* Clips cannot be longer than 2 MINUTES MAX! Anything longer will be cut short.
* Submissions can be sent to us a number of ways: 1) DVDs can be sent to The Cinefamily via snail mail (send to: The Cinefamily, ATTN: Found Footage Battle Royale, 611 N. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90036); or, 2) entries can be emailed to us at email@example.com. We can take many formats, but since this stuff is going to be projected on the big screen, think “the bigger the quality, the better.”
* Costumes, character backgrounds, etc. are encouraged for in-person combat on the night of the show.
* Taunting and mocking of other contestants is also appreciated — as long as it’s non-violent and/or creepy.
* The winner will receive the only thing that matters — RESPECT + 2 FREE PASSES TO FYF FEST!
Think your collection of YouTube videos and VHS tapes is the best in the biz? Then prove it, creep! This tumultuous tourney of viral video insanity dares you to bring your A-game, and go head-to-head with your own kind!