Monday, November 12, 2012

OUR HOLIDAY SPECIAL IS ALMOST HERE!


Terribles and Terriblettes,

I am so pumped for our upcoming tour(s) for so many reasons, but mainly I just can't wait to see your shining faces again. The show we're working on is going to be more batshit bonkers than ever before, and we are bursting at the seams with excitement!

Since we are doing something few have ever done before: tour two coasts at the same time- we need to promote the hell out of this tour/DVD. And so we're asking YOU to be our street team on bath salts. All that means is that if you can think of any crazy ways to let your city know we're coming, go for it! Maybe that means simply bringing your cool uncle to one of our shows, or perhaps you stand up in the middle of finals and yell our tour dates to your class. Putting up posters is also a big help, so let us know if you can be of service (we can send pdf's right away)! Even just posting this trailer on Facebook and Twitter is a big help!

Thanks so much, and we will see you soon! HO HO HO!

P.S.- And to you southerners- we're already planning a mini-tour next year with an all new show JUST FOR YOU in 2013. Unless the grey goo consumes us all, we will see you in the spring!

P.P.S. - This Saturday, Cinefamily and Everything is Terrible! invite you to Found Crap 8, hosted by Dan Harmon (Community) and Rob Schrab (The Sarah Silverman Program).  Not only is it a night of shitty found footage and drunk commentary, but it’s also Schrab’s birthday. Come celebrate the fact that he’s one year closer to death by watching mash-ups of god-awful movies!  GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work I'm an elf, work work work work work work

Anonymous said...

I would love to help promote this shit! Only the LA venue can hold so many folks. If this will be webcast like Doggie Woggiez was that will help.