Think your collection of YouTube videos and VHS tapes is the best in the biz? Well, prove it, creep! This is a Found Footage Battle Royale of viral video insanity — and we’re daring you to bring your A-game, and go head-to-head with your own kind! We want to see your weird, funny, insane clips that you’ve always wanted to show publicly — think of it like WWF wrestling, but with videos instead of all that greasy groping stuff. You will be judged by the audience applause-o-meter, so make sure your stuff is entertaining as a monster truck rally! Be forewarned: this could, and should, get ugly. Here’s how it works:
* - Anyone is welcome to enter, but you should be there in person for this.
* - Submissions can vary from an unseen YouTube clip to a fully edited piece. We obviously want creativity, but, really, this is about showing off gems. Whatever the clip may be, just think to yourself “Will this go over well with an audience of screaming maniacs?”
* - Each contestant must have a total of 5 CLIPS ready for show and sent to us by June 25th.
* - Once we take a took at everyone’s submissions, 16 lucky contestants will be chosen.
* - Clips cannot be longer than 2 MINUTES MAX! Anything longer will be cut short.
* - Submissions can be sent to us a number of ways: They can be DVDs dropped off at The Cinefamily (mailed to: The Cinefamily, attn: Found Footage Battle Royal, 611 N. Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90036) or emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take many formats, but since this stuff is going to be projected on the big screen, think “the bigger the quality, the better.”
* - Costumes, character backgrounds, etc. are encouraged.
* - Taunting and mocking of other contestants is also appreciated — as long as it’s non-violent and/or creepy.
* - The winner will recieve the only thing that matters... RESPECT.