Monday, August 25, 2014

IT'S EVERYTHING IS FESTIVAL WEEK!







Can you believe it's been five years of Everything Is Festivals?! It seems as illogical as the fest itself! The madness starts this week (Thurs. Aug. 28th) with a FREE SHOW starring Jib Kidder, Wham City, and the Memory Hole premiere. I guarantee you nowhere else on Earth will provide you with such wonder.

Some of you may not be familiar with anything i'm talking about, so the videos above should tide you over. Enjoy- and for anyone who cannot attend, I am truly sorry!

2 comments :

vivian hulett said...

Help me say a very Big Thank you to Dr Ojogun for helping me cast a love Spell that returned back my ex boyfriend to me within 48 hours. If you need his help, WhatsApp him on +2348154637647 or email him through ( ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com )

osobajoy said...

i just want to share my testimony here.. i was married for 13 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the life of my husband.. he started hailing me and he was abusive..but i still loved him with all my heart and wanted him at all cost…then he filed for divorce..my whole life was turning apart and i didn't know what to do..he moved out of the house and abandoned me and my 3 kids.. so someone told me about trying spell caster to get my husband back and introduced me to a spell caster called Dr obas,so i decided to try it reluctantly..although i didn't believe in all those things… then when he cast the spell, after 3 days that he told me, my husband came back and was pleading..he had realized his mistakes..i just couldn't believe it.. anyways we are back together now and we are happy..in case anyone needs this man help, his email;drobasspiritualtemple@gmail.com his spells is for a better life.

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care
(10)If you want to win a lottery
WHATSAPP +2347054547814