Tuesday, August 26, 2014

EIF! WEEK CONTINUES

EIF 2014: HUNGRY w/ Kobayashi in person! (trailer) from Cinefamily on Vimeo.

EIF 2014: MOST OUTRAGEOUS VIDEO GAMES II from Cinefamily on Vimeo.

Yes, Kobayashi will be at EIF! this year IN PERSON! And to anyone who was lucky enough to see last years' Most Outrageous Video Games show knows this must be seen to be believed.

Tickets for My Lunch With Kobayashi (feat. L.A. premiere of "Hungry"!) available HERE.

Tickets for Cinefamily's Most Outrageous Video Games 2 available HERE.

4 comments :

bu said...

Devil May Cry was one of the most badass games when it came out... but my god, that ending...

Unknown said...

What is the music from the MOST OUTRAGEOUS VIDEO GAMES?

Russ said...

The song is "Video!" by Jeff Lynne... a classic!

vivian hulett said...

Help me say a very Big Thank you to Dr Ojogun for helping me cast a love Spell that returned back my ex boyfriend to me within 48 hours. If you need his help, WhatsApp him on +2348154637647 or email him through ( ojogun.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com )