Friday, October 26, 2012

SERIOUSLY, ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

Hey there boys and ghouls!  I am super excited to announce tonight's pre-Halloween bash at Cinefamily here in sunny Los Angeles.  Since next year's Everything is Festival won't be until August of 2013 (lame)- we simply couldn't wait that long to bring you a glimpse of the fun.  Listen, if you like your Halloween partys geared towards shows that scared the shit out of prepubescents, then holy shit!  Tonight is your night.  

 

But there's more!  Free booze, s'mores, dancing, and all the other stuff that goes with monster mashes.  

P.S. In case your oh, so far away from LA, please don't cry.  I got an AYAOTD mondo mix in the works for next week.

6 comments :

Unknown said...

Wish I lived in LA. I've got the first 5 seasons of the show.

One of the best kids shows ever made.

Ravenhallow said...

I will take said mondo mix as consolation. Cinefamily is the only reason I would ever want to go to California.

Anonymous said...

I am NOT a nutbag.

Anonymous said...

Fuck man, I missed it. They should do this next year too. Possibly incorporate inferior shows like Goosebumps and Eerie, Indiana.

Anonymous said...

Cinefamily is the only reason I would ever want to leave California and go to L.A.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to start my own Midnight Society so hard when I was a kid. Couldn't get the powder that you threw into the fire to work right, though. It either did nothing or blinded everyone.