Thursday, December 27, 2012

R.I.P. 2012: GHOUL SKOOL

Thanks to you fine folks, this has easily been the most psychedelic year in Ghoul Skool's life!  Two tours, a HUGE festival, and the biggest accomplishment being the film that Commodore Gilgamesh and I made in January, 'DoggieWoggiez! PoochieWoochiez!' Available now!  And did we ever mention Flying Lotus did an original song for the film?  I don't think we talked about that enough, and for that, we're dumb.  Either way, thanks for the awesome year, everyone!  See you in 2013!

Oh yeah, and Tiny Mix Tapes put DoggieWoggiez!  Poochie Woochiez! at #10 on their top 30 films of the year!  Holy smokes, we beat Holy Motors!







5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I had forgotten about the Rapist Beware Rap.

Anonymous said...

Ghoul, you'e my favorite!

BooDoug187 said...

I kept waiting for the rest of the pretenders "back on the chain gang" to start up while watching the oooohh ooohh oooohh video

Ravenhallow said...

A zoomazoom-zoom right through your room-room

Andrew W. said...

Holy crap-- that last video is of Tim Noah, who was a pretty well known musician out here in the Seattle area. I got the album the song in that video was from as a Christmas present when I was six or seven, and I listened to the SHIT out of it.