Saturday, December 01, 2012

ONE WEEK!

Holy Shit! Only one week until we kick off our 2 simultaneous Holiday tours! I'm gonna level with you guys, we are really upping the ante this time around! Our live show is gonna be twice as bonkers! Our tour exclusive merchandise is gonna blow yer mind! And, my Christmas Gods, this new Holiday Special! DVD is the greatest thing to ever happen in December! Get ready Terribleheads, we're coming! For tour dates and more, go here! And be sure to RSVP and invite your friends on Facebook!


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Holy hell, I am so freakin' pumped for this. My husband and I already reserved our spot for the early show in LA. After sitting out the Doggie Woggiez show, choosing it to watch it live stream instead, we vowed to never miss another EIT live show again.

Ravenhallow said...

Good to know ahead of time you're going to have lots of sexy things to buy - I'll start selling myself on the street now in prep. Do you guys still take Bark Bucks? Mine never leaves my wallet.