Monday, April 21, 2008

THOSE WERE DIFFERENT TIMES...

Tolkien once said "Most English-speaking people...will admit that cellar door is 'beautiful.' And he was right, 'cellar door' does sound quite pretty. The only thing is, I think by 'cellar' he meant 'Showbiz,' and by 'door' he meant 'Pizza.' I love these next two pieces so much because they represent to me what was beautiful about this country in the 1980's: Capitalism, polite racism, pizza, awkwardness, stupidity, horror, and wolves.

So please enjoy these next two nuggets, for me they they really sum up everything EIT stands for...



3 comments :

Kyle Vass said...

we have one of these in huntington, wv. there are only 2 still functioning and i believe 1 is for sale on ebay. our's is called showbiz pizza

Kyle Vass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.E. said...

As I frolic through all these old posts, I am disheartened to see that many of the videos are lost. Is there any way to recover them?