16 entered. 1 left. Her name is Zena Grey and she DESTROYED at this year's Battle Royale. Please enjoy these incredible clips and try and take her on next year. IF YOU DARE.
i still like to watch the hilarious woman to woman video every now and again - but sadly it seems now to have disappeared from the internet - is it somewhere else out there online?
I cant believe Zena Grey is into this stuff, I thought we were all men in dark rooms.
ReplyDelete"Woman to Woman" had a bit of an Ingmar Bergman thing going for it then took a HARD David Lynch turn. Kudos.
ReplyDeleteSo doughnuts are atheists and doughnut holes are the salvation they rejected from Christ. Finally a metaphor that makes sense to me.
ReplyDelete"You did something WRONG!"
ReplyDeleteMary, WTF is in this coffee?!
ReplyDeleteI wake up every morning and thank my lucky donuts that I'm not a menopausal woman of the 90s.
ReplyDeleteNot clear why it's donuts though.
Spent that second video with my knees locked in terror. Well done!
ReplyDeleteThat lady invented menopause.
ReplyDeletedo not let this man near your donut hole
ReplyDeleteThe menopausal 3th degree cracked me the hell up.
ReplyDeleteWhat do donuts and jesus have in common? yeah no thats not a joke I really wanna know.
Jesus and the talking donut? was it like his sidekick?
I think those ladies "Irished" up that coffee a bit.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of the donut video was the spankings.
Hire this woman now. These were both wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThese two videos go together like Jesus and Vaginal Dryness.
ReplyDeleteI want to fill the Virgin Mary up with my love.
ReplyDelete"Why apologise about menopause? You didn't invent it... OR DID YOU?!"
ReplyDeletei still like to watch the hilarious woman to woman video every now and again - but sadly it seems now to have disappeared from the internet - is it somewhere else out there online?
ReplyDelete